SOFTEN YOUR LIPS WITH BEETROOT LIP BALM


The increasing passion for body care has also highlighted the very important yet beautiful routine of lip care. Everyone of us love soft, shiny and pink lips but its been ages that we are using chemical lip care products but it end up giving disappointing results. Though we all know licking lips makes it more chapped and dry but we continue doing it because our lip care products fail in pampering them. For a proper lip care we must use lip balms and lip scrubs both. Lip scrubs help us to lighten the color of the lips and lip balm help us to keep the lips hydrated. 

Herbal lip care over chemical lip care


Most of the women use matte lipsticks, which make their lips tough and unhydrated. Applying lip balm before and after applying can make your lips hydrated. It been years that we are using chemical lip care products which makes our lips dry, chapped and unhydrated. While I was looking for my perfect lip care partner I tried TNW herbal lip balm, it is natural and chemical free. I took it like any other brand but trust me I am amazed by its result. I have been using it for two weeks and I can clearly see the change in my lips.



TNW Beetroot Lip balm

 Lip balm


The best factor of this TNW Beetroot lip balm is that everyone can use it, male, female or kids, it is suitable for all. It is absolutely kids friendly as it doesn’t contain any artificial color or chemicals. It comes in the cute little glass box. It is made up of beetroot extracts and smells exactly same.It has really come as a blessing for me and I am super happy with its results. I definitely recommend you all to try this natural TNW- The natural wash’s lip balm.


Comments

  1. I liked that it is a unisexual lipbal, and men can also use it..because most of the lip balms are tinted men have few options..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this blog since I am a lip balm collector, and would love to get hold of this TNW Beetroot Lip Balm as it is natural and paraben-free.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, well explained how lip balm play vital role... Paraben -free balms are not much in market, i really appreciate this one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, like using different lip balms, Beetroot Lip Balm is surely a rare yet interesting one as it is made of natural ingredients ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always make sure that i wear a lip balm all day long, and through your blog i found out that how important it is to rather use a herbal and natural balm.. thanks for sharing this. Good work, there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts